Hey guys, wow, it’s been a long time. My mom apologizes for the significant lack of posts. I mean she went from being like “We’re back” to well, crickets. While the absence has been a bit of a bummer for me, I can say without a doubt that my mom has been busy. I mean, I guess I’ve also been busy, but really I can blame my mom for not updating the blog. See, I don’t have the right phalanges to type, so I’m pretty reliant on her to help me share my weekly happenings. So anyway, she’s hoping that we’ll be able to resume things at least once a week, but she’s pretty sure she can give me at least every other week for the time being.
I wanted to give you all a bit of an idea about what’s taken place during the last long while. I can assure you some of it will come with some rather awesome stories.
- My mom’s new converse shoes have been tailored… by my teeth
- I have a new grown up adult man in my life… and boy do I love him. I mean I love my mom most, but he’s super awesome.
- My sister cat was diagnosed with kidney disease… but it has not stopped me from being jealous
- Oh, my jealousy of the cat has grown
- I’m still in agility… but I had to take a break to learn how to “come.” Sheesh.
- I swallowed a cheese stick whole… that I found on the ground… after my mom told me to leave it. I panicked.
- I’ve decided that I’m ok with kids… wait no, I’m not. Well, ok, if they give me a million treats it might be ok.
- I went to an awesome tulip festival and got totally muddy
- I touched water up to my elbows and lived to tell the tale.
- I’ve developed what my mother refers to as “Separation anxiety.” I don’t know what she’s talking about, I only nip her when she tries to leave me – that’s showing love.
- I had an awesome beach trip… or two.
- I now live at the dog park… I can’t wait to tell you about this
- I’ve learned some new tricks
- I tried to eat the garden… yep, anything in the garden
- And much, much more.
So stay tuned folks, it’s sure to be a good time.